Monday, February 7, 2011

Should have posted ages ago. . .

about my dinner date with my lovely course mate at IKEA. It was totally unplanned. Fiza - out of nowhere suddenly 'appear' here in Semenanjung. Oh! Great things happen when you least expected.

Naurah's twin ;) Fiza!

.Kak Dyhar. - as cheeky as always.

It is really touching my heart when I hang around someone so near and dear in my heart. I can't thank Allah enough for this friendship I'm having with these two lovely ladies. I wish they stay nearby - so we can have dinner date as often as possible. I miss you both a lot! Keep in touch.


p/s: Kak Dyhar, ayuh date lagi dong!

4 comments:

fiza sarawak said...

nanti kita date lg ea.=)

kak dyhar said...

nice blog... ayuh! kali ni kt g date smbl honeymoon kat penang ka/langkawi ker he

Zarina Zaimi said...

fiza.. insyaAllh. come to semenanjung kerap sket.. u can sleep over at my house ;)

Zarina Zaimi said...

takde hal k.dyhar.. asalkan k.dyhar sponsor.. hehehe..