Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"I don't want to talk to you!"



I don't get this verbal response from any of my clients yet, but I did receive from this one client I'm seeing recently. from the body language. subhanallah. the client really test my patient. I think it's a big mistake to have session early in the morning.

nothing I did manage to get the person attention. I ended up feeling all dizzy and lost. Allah, I don't know what to do. there are times, I feel like giving up all at once. when you look at someone, and insyaAllah you know this particular person need major change in life - recharging iman and taqwa.

again and again..

i breath.

i walk.

i wonder.

i pray.

then again, Allah instill me The Hope.

i miss Nabi s.a.w - how I wish I have his strength, his love, his patience. I want to follow him, because I AM HIS FOLLOWER!


No comments: