Thursday, July 8, 2010

Now, I know for sure.

when I studied in UPM, knowing that at the final end - I have to do practical in school.

I went numb.

Almost 10 weeks of going through this 'journey' taught me a lot of lesson I never thought I would learn.
Allah is Super Creative teaching me in many ways, I found life is interesting. mixture of different patterns and colors - make me aware = we are all sleeping and we will only wake up when we are dead.

I seriously don't know which part of Allah teaching method that some people conclude - make believe the fact Allah is NOT there..

we can easily get annoyed telling someone the same thing again and again, right?

but not Allah - never get bored of teaching US!

now I know - now I know..

Allah..

now I know.. insyaAllah.

No comments: