Thursday, June 17, 2010

adoi.. pening..

lately, macam berkobar-kobar sgt nak beli rumah. survey kat internet berhari-hari. until I laid my eyes at this lovely furnished decorated condominiums.. my husband and I fall in love immediately with the house.

so, all the work begins..

i called the agent..

then, had a little tour inside the house.. oh so sweet..

so cozy, so romantic.. i can picture myself relaxing at the balcony..

ok, enough berangan.

rupa-rupanya byk procedure nak beli rumah ni.. aiya..

then I go from bank to bank.. see which bank can provide the best housing loan. finally decided, insyaAllah RHB bank. the bank officer is so lovely and co-operative (maybe she knows I'm from kampung and know nothihng about housing loans, huhuhu)

anyway, Allah gives me so many infos today, Alhamdulillah.. the exposure really let me aware that I am finally an adult..

and super thanks to mak.. help me all the way through.. and abah of course, praying for me just like mak.. wah.. so terharu.

BLR. MRTA. LRTT. the difference between Islamic loans and convensional loans. and so many other knowledge within one day.. Alhamdulillah.. I'm praying to Allah to allow me and my husband buy the house, because insyaAllah we want to turn it to our home. home sweet home insyaAllah.

at the age of 24 I declare to u readers - there is nothing fun about being an adult. the more you know the more you 'pening'.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to get married n buy a house..heee...

Zarina Zaimi said...

hello anonymous.. a.k.a aida.. adoi.. so gatal.. just like.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

just like what kak?hee...ermm..tak gatal la,juz taknak wat dose lame2..ngeee...

Zarina Zaimi said...

bagus la niat tu.. so nxt time anyone ajak date.. reject yer..

nurhazwani abd rani said...

Subhanallah...moga diberkati Allah SWT..moga turut terbina mahligai di syurga buat kalian sekeluarga..doakan juga perjalanan wani...

Anonymous said...

aida: same like kak emi,tak sabar nak kawen macam kak ina.. hehehe.. ina kalau dapat rumah bru jgn lupe jemput yea? hehehe