Not being honest with myself is the thing I've been practically practicing all my life. at 24 I know I can't live like this anymore.. well, at least I finally realized that I can't. who am I lying to? Allah knows everything, but yet Allah has been nothing but gentle with me. giving me chance again and again. I read Al-Quran. and there were times I have myself purposely (insyaAllah) reciting it. I want to have myself fear You, oh Allah.. just YOU..
life in this world is short. I want to spend it every second, every minute thinking of YOU, Allah..
I'm tired of committing sins, I'm tired of doing something not because of YOU, I'm tired for worrying duniawi matter, I'm tired of following my bad nafs..
Ya Rabbi, please remind me again and again - my promise to YOU.
I want to love YOU.
and I want to have YOUR love.
I Love YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment