
The celebration ;)
Teacher's Day celebration.
I'm speechless, overwhelmed and touched.
I didn't prepare for any of it.
Above all, I'm thankful.
May Allah reward those involve in Teacher's Day celebration accordingly.
Never recall feeling such joy, buoyant, happy, cheeky, anxious, appreciated, loved, beautiful, and touched within the same moment.
Alhamdulillah.
Thank you Allah.
Thank you : Kak Shomi, Kak Mun, Abg Syidi, Qayyum, Kak Farah, Kak Huda, Kak Jehan, Amal, Mokhtar, Dr. Alini and some parents.
You definitely made my day.
And for that - I'm forever thankful.
;)
4 comments:
salam rindu kak...=)
subhanallah.. kak ina asyik teringt kat adik kak ina ni lately.. ;) meh la dtg kl dik.. tdo umah kak ina.. ;)
Happy Teachers Day to the Nicest Smile Teacher ;).
;) thank u kak.. masyaAllah u guys are amazing! tq for such celebration. may Allah reward each one of u handsomely, amin.
Post a Comment