Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ok, Ina.

Breath in, breath out. Allah planned everything. Not them! Breath in, breath out.

I just find out from my colleague - I'm no longer teaching Year 1! I'm not sad... I'm devastated!

I just can't believe this.

My Year 1 is my sole and only reason, I teach here at KMS!

These children are my everything here in school.

And now they are separating me from them.

Can I quit??

With so many things going on, I don't think I can bare not teaching my Year 1.

They are my most favorite class, my therapy, my indulgence, my sunshines, my peaches, my angles, my everything!!!

and now, I'm not teaching them!


What the???????????????????????

2 comments:

norhafizah said...

alaaa...why?why?why? so, who's going to teach my 'twin' then?

Zarina Zaimi said...

;( ade some changes due to teacher tukar status from full time to part time. so, kena rombak balik all schedule la.. ;(