where to begin.
I'm covered with lots of emotions that there are times I feel suffocate, out of breath then lead to exhaustion and suddenly tears are dropping one by one.
I spend most of my time (lately) thinking... I ended up having sleepless nights and feeling all not-so-good the next day. I'm definitely not a morning person - I normally forgot how to smile and not in the mood of having any sort of conversation during that hour.
Hubby wasn't home for the past month (well, almost) & walla! for some unidentified reason I find that - a welcome relief ;/ (tak baik kan? I know)
It's maybe a little too late - but I "discover" this hidden part of me after I got married (allow me to repeat: AFTER!) : I'm not good of anything that is related to commitment ;/ Any girl would be so lucky to have my husband as theirs : hubby is more than helpful with the house chores, very generous, talk and remind me gently, super sweet. . . oh, the list goes on ;/
But then again, for some unidentified reason - deep inside me : I'm wishing I'm still single ;/
Yes. . . the cuddle, good night kiss and arms wrap tightly around me sounds like super comfy & relaxing to end my day with but most of the time, no, let me rephrase some of the time : I just wish I can sleep alone with no one bothering ;/
I'm having a happy marriage - yes there were quarrels and mini tiny arguments sometimes but it's not that big! My parents in law are the best. They both are very soft spoken and hardly interfere with our marriage. My mother in law would normally bring me any sort of gifts from kampung..
???
(oh Ina, please learn to be thankful. The end is coming. Why do you bother thinking so much?)
I'm covered with lots of emotions that there are times I feel suffocate, out of breath then lead to exhaustion and suddenly tears are dropping one by one.
I spend most of my time (lately) thinking... I ended up having sleepless nights and feeling all not-so-good the next day. I'm definitely not a morning person - I normally forgot how to smile and not in the mood of having any sort of conversation during that hour.
Hubby wasn't home for the past month (well, almost) & walla! for some unidentified reason I find that - a welcome relief ;/ (tak baik kan? I know)
It's maybe a little too late - but I "discover" this hidden part of me after I got married (allow me to repeat: AFTER!) : I'm not good of anything that is related to commitment ;/ Any girl would be so lucky to have my husband as theirs : hubby is more than helpful with the house chores, very generous, talk and remind me gently, super sweet. . . oh, the list goes on ;/
But then again, for some unidentified reason - deep inside me : I'm wishing I'm still single ;/
Yes. . . the cuddle, good night kiss and arms wrap tightly around me sounds like super comfy & relaxing to end my day with but most of the time, no, let me rephrase some of the time : I just wish I can sleep alone with no one bothering ;/
I'm having a happy marriage - yes there were quarrels and mini tiny arguments sometimes but it's not that big! My parents in law are the best. They both are very soft spoken and hardly interfere with our marriage. My mother in law would normally bring me any sort of gifts from kampung..
???
(oh Ina, please learn to be thankful. The end is coming. Why do you bother thinking so much?)
4 comments:
Ina, remember and do good things k. Ingat, fikiran atau perbuatan yang tak elok itu selalunya ada syaitan skali. Banyakkan istighfar. May Allah ease you and show you the right way.
*Hugs*
Salam akak... 1st of all thanks for the hug! really desperately need it...! akak, next saturday date nak? to sunway piramid.. miss u already... ;( and definitely thanks for the doa.. i really appreciate it.. ;)
Okie dokie dear. InsyaAllah, hari sabtu depan kita dating k. hehe.. miss u too! ;).
p/s: you are strong girl! dont give up on good things k. always be positive! =).
insyaAllah kak..
p/s: I wont give up insyaAllah ;)
Post a Comment