Currently (super) busy with a few 'other' work leave me no time to even get my hair shampoo-ed. It feels as if my brain never stop thinking (of to-do things) that I wake (almost) every morning lately with a major headache and my neck so tense.
So I cry.
;/
I (may have) omit my duty as a family girl (wife, daughter, niece, granddaughter,sister *cough* daughter in law) and everyday hoping (& praying) these people : MY FAMILY, will simply understand and accept things as they are.
I owe them : a world.
I need to learn to let go of my work until I go to school again in the next morning.
Keep telling myself - to perform tahajud but to no avail. I struggle every morning just to get my eyes open and put my comfy blanket aside ;p I want to make that moment my ME TIME. So far, no succeed.
Though I may experience emotional, physical and psychological exhaustion . . . Alhamdulillah, I still manage to have genuine laugh with my students and my colleagues.
Oh, what a welcome relief ;)
Note to self : I need to make periodic assessment of the direction of my own life to determine if I'm living the way I want. But where to begin?
No comments:
Post a Comment