Friday, March 11, 2011

Today is my last day

of working before the school holiday starts ;)

hooray!

But still I need to go back to school on next Monday AND Tuesday as I have trainings to attend to.

Then I'm off to Kelantan to visit my most beloved sister, Kak Ti and her happy family. I'm going alone, hubby wont be joining as he has his own trainings to attend to till end of this month then insyaAllah . . . next month he's going for Umrah. So basically I'll be 'single' for one whole month.

It is a relief as I wont be feeling guilty towards hubby. Though I'm not going to deny I know I'm going to miss him so much - because no matter how busy my day can be _ I can still feel calm knowing that at the end of the night I'll be sleeping close with someone I love ;)

. . .

Yes, I'm looking forward to my vacation - but the thought of separating with my babies make my heart sick.
I'm going to miss each one of them terribly. I wish I can kidnap a few of them (you know, my favorites... heee)

I'm so attached with this nymphs already. aiyo!

I'm planning to read books during my holiday. (OK, maybe a book? he ;p ) God knows how much I miss reading.

[note to self : go back home and choose ONE book to indulge]



happy holiday - ing everyone!

No comments: