Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Friday already!!

Yippie! Yahoo!

No, I'm not excited because tomorrow's holiday, but because I'm going to have a lunch date with Abah & Aida! Have you seen Jumper? Ya, the movie.. Abah is like somebody like that. He's travelling all over the world - working unfortunately ;p Today, he's maybe in US then two day after that he's in Bangkok! I have to make appointment just to have a quick glance on him. So insyaAllah tomorrow I'm going to meet him and report all the latest details.

Allahummayasir wa latuasir rabbitamimbilkhoir.

Today, I'm so happy.

Right before I went to sleep last night, I received SMS from my pricipal -

"Salam Zarina, that was the best ukhuwah circle we've ever had. You definitely have style girl. Well done! Nanti Kak Shomi belanja Nando's k."

Yes, I was in charge of this month Ukhuwah Circle. Alhamdulillah, everything went as planned. Such a great relief! Alhamdulillah. I do hope I've please everyone, insyaAllah.


I didn't capture any of my moments yesterday - just a picture of Abang Syidi - the ustaz in charge of mini tazkirah ;)

(Abg Syidi, cepatlah kahwin!)


5 comments:

ruby said...

salam kak.. wahh lamanya xjumpe akak kan.. rindunye kat akak.. da lost contact ngn akak..huhu..
tak sangka akak ade blog.. keep in touch ye sis ;)

anakbulan said...

No wonder you wanted me to be at the ukhuwwah circle the other day! Must be sumthing special rite? Sorry, I couldn't make it dear! May be in future, insyaAllah! Keep it up girl! =).

Zarina Zaimi said...

salam rubi.. ye la... lame btul x contact.. keep in touch k..;) rindu sama kamu adikku..

Zarina Zaimi said...

alhamdulillah kak mun, things went as i have planned. insyaAllah next time k..

ruby said...

oke sis.. suke bace ape yg akak tulis dlm blog nih.. bnyk memberi inspirasi. =)