when my moods are determined by people and things around me. So for some reason, I easily get upset with certain facial expressions, I become excited when people I adore and in love with touch my heart with their smiles, I melt when my babies called for my name and come running towards me to hug.
Yes, I get super irritated and annoyed when there are 'hundreds' of other teachers - and there is only my name, I repeat : MY NAME is in charge of these four 'lovely' categories! Yes, I know everybody is busy with their own work. Yes, I know everybody has got their hands full already but.. ugh! I normally receive job distribution every morning during stand up meeting however, this morning I tend to get a bit moody. I even wonder why ;?
. . .
Yeay! My 1st official complaint of my work. Hubby would love to hear this. And so is my family. They started to think I'm overly in love with my work already ;/ That I work too hard for nothing. Really?
Ok Ina. Get your head straight - you need to settle this on time! Remember, another date this Saturday?
Yippie!
Kak Mun ;(
(jumpa akak, Ina nak luah semua tau)
Yes, I get super irritated and annoyed when there are 'hundreds' of other teachers - and there is only my name, I repeat : MY NAME is in charge of these four 'lovely' categories! Yes, I know everybody is busy with their own work. Yes, I know everybody has got their hands full already but.. ugh! I normally receive job distribution every morning during stand up meeting however, this morning I tend to get a bit moody. I even wonder why ;?
. . .
Yeay! My 1st official complaint of my work. Hubby would love to hear this. And so is my family. They started to think I'm overly in love with my work already ;/ That I work too hard for nothing. Really?
Ok Ina. Get your head straight - you need to settle this on time! Remember, another date this Saturday?
Yippie!
Kak Mun ;(
(jumpa akak, Ina nak luah semua tau)
No comments:
Post a Comment