This is a journey of my own.
I do appreciate all the care, attention and love but I guess I won't be needing it all the time.
I feel suffocate.
I think the saddest part of this phenomenon would be : me, leaving my home.
I've been living like a nomad for the past 23 years. When I finally have my own home - I need to let go.
I treasure and dream : space of my own.
I don't want any obliged to anybody nor anyone (not yet).
I don't mean to hurt anyone but I just want to move on. I'm not going to sneak out the back door quietly, I'll walk right out the front door, holding my luggages.
I know I'll be wrap up with humiliation, resentment and frustration of my own and of my others but I hope (& pray) in the midst of the chaos, I can breath calmly, feeling relieved.
InsyaAllah.
2 comments:
hello kak zarina..
kak ina, whose Hajar? by the way Abul, what a handsome boy..;p Are you okay right now Kak Ina dear..?
Bout the ice skating, kan ukhti tulis dlm blog, lupa ye..;p
syg kak ina..
hello eqa.. ;) i tulis ke? huhu.. i tak prasan.. ;p hajar? my sister.. me, aida, hajar then abul ;)
sayang eqa.. ;)
Post a Comment