Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dear (my) Halle Berry,

a.k.a Kak Mun. Thank you for the night out ;) I really enjoyed myself.
Glad to have a break after the hectic schedule and to have a person I love - accompanying me.
Alhamdulillah.


*(please) notice my red handbag? it's Liz Clairborne again~! I love this brand. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE it!








Kak Mun mentioned, my skin look pale and tired. I can't believe this! So I HAD to buy this mask. I never used Skin Food before, I'm gonna give it a try. See how it goes. I recently heard on tv - ladies reaching 25 have to start using anti-aging products already. already? already. (aiya.. feel so old) :/

p/s: notice the handsome hunk in the 2nd pic? yes, it's Hans! we met him at Starbucks. Then Kak Mun pun ckp, mesti u post pasal Hans kan? Of course, jejaka handsome layak masuk blog I. hahaha.

Abang, you are still the most handsome-mest man in my life.
I love you. See you tonight!!

3 comments:

anakbulan said...

Dear(my)Oki Zarina Dewi,

Your welcome my dear. All praises go to Allah for giving me such a loving and understanding person like you. It has always been great pleasure to have you around :D.

Btw, i think its ok to look old as long as you are young at heart. LOL! Take care my dear.

p/s: Dah agak dah you akan upload Hans's pic in your blog. Well,I kan kakak mithali you. hikhik

Hugs!

Zarina Zaimi said...

akak! i don't look old!!! (yet!) hahaha.. yes you are my mithali OLD sister.. ;p wishing to have you always around me.. how come u never ym today??? aiya.. br nak cit cat.. then, i nak email from u.. as promised!!

Zarina Zaimi said...

akak! i don't look old!!! (yet!) hahaha.. yes you are my mithali OLD sister.. ;p wishing to have you always around me.. how come u never ym today??? aiya.. br nak cit cat.. then, i nak email from u.. as promised!!