Friday, June 24, 2011

My favorite men :)

Abah & My Imam.

Abah is not well - he's admitted at SJMC. Somehow, I'm sort of 'glad' he's sick. First, I get to visit him and 2nd he can use this time to have a very good rest. Reaching 60 but he's still working as if he just started his 1st job - committed as ever. May Allah bless you, Abah :)

Again, alhamdulillah - I also got a chance to meet my baby : Aida! It's been ages since we last met. I miss her so much. Hope to have more dates with her soon, amin.



May Allah reward both of you handsomely duniawi wa ukhrawi for all your love, care, attention and sacrifices.

Ya Allah.. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

teacher..do u wear purdah now???Alhamdulilah..im glad see u like this...make dua for me teacher..^_^

~maizan~

Zarina Zaimi said...

insyaAllah dear.. i'm in love with my niqab.. give it a try ;)

Cahaya Agama yang Pertama said...

i'm not ready yet.but now i try to wear 'tudung labuh'.Alhamdulilah my environment really help me to be better person..^_^