Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm trying to balance,

or should I say - to juggle?

I'm trying not to separate my daily activities from the spiritual content insyaAllah. Simple daily Sunnah ; entering toilet with left leg & doa, eating with right hand, cutting fingernails on (either) Monday, Thursday or Friday are simple basic Sunnah, I'm trying to get myself accustomed to.

Begin every little thing with Bismillah is my other mini little effort in my behavior, I'm trying to turn to habit. Busy having my mind travelling from Italy, India and Indonesia (while reading Eat, Pray, Love) , busy having myself equipped with counseling psychology knowledge and skills, busy searching methods in effective teaching : (alhamdulillah) make me realize I put (almost) no effort on working on my spiritual part.

The 'alhamdulillah' part is is for the awareness spark, Allah instill within me to refresh, recall, re-energize & recharge my Iman.

So to my mini library - I went.

Based on my hunch, I chose this book.
It was one the gift from my Imam when we were engaged ;)

I guess the reason why I'm attracted to the book - the cover girl is wearing niqab!


to take baby step to achieve mardhotillah,amin.

p/s : let's begin with Lailaha Ilallah, zikr in our qalb - always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum ina,

i wish to buy this book..nak kena cari. by the way ina boleh bagi tak publisher buku nie? tq ina.

:)

Zarina Zaimi said...

wsalam wbt dear :) insyaAllah u can find it at any bookstore.. try MPH! ;)