Monday, July 25, 2011

About Singapore :)

Warning : Long Entry :)



I meant to upload loads more of the photos I took but the pictures are all over. So I just post what I can. But this post is meant to have myself sharing about Singapore that I really didn't know about. Yes, I used to live here when I was younger but when I had this visit recently, I got to see the other side of Singapore that I am really thankful of.

We visited MUIS (Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura), PPIS (Persatuan Pemudi Islam Singapura), Masjid Muhajirin, Madrasah Al-Irsyad, Masjid Assyakirin and Simply Islam. Yes, these are the Muslim community we got to meet there. And yes, we also visited the Bird Park and Science Center etc.

But I just want to share about the Muslim jemaah they are having there in Singapore. They may be the minority but the system and administration they are having are much better than the ones we have. The Muslims there are very generous. Proof? All the Masjid(s) in Singapore are fund by them through the charity they give while praying at Masjid etc. They have 69 Masjid(s) so far and in planning to build another 2 insyaAllah. Let's pray for them.

:)

Their warm welcome were very comforting, Alhamdulillah :) The exchange of ideas insyaAllah are very beneficial for our school especially and for our Islam definitely! We found out one of the madrasah we visited is implementing Khalifah Method with their students. The earlier we instill about the awareness we
are khalifah, the better Muslims insyaAllah they will become.

:)

I'm extremely proud and relief to find the da'wah in Singapore are done actively by the Muslims there. I'm praying the ukhuwah we have will lasts, amin.

No comments: