Of course there was "drama" before and during the trip, but all praise to Allah : my roommates (while in Singapore) put me into no trouble at all.
I managed to have a good rest at night - to prepare myself for the next day.
Taking care of a child can be really exhausted, I tell you.
But Alhamdulillah, Allah spare me from those 'trials'..
:)
Teacher love each one of you so much.
:)
Hoping to have more nights with you little khalifah(s) soon.

p/s : Notice the little angel in between? She's Qistina. :)
She reminds me a lot of my dearest ukhti : Aini Azeqa.
Whenever, I miss my Eqa, I'll let it go by hugging the little Qistina.
Yes, ukhti.
I miss u THAT much.
:')
2 comments:
Emm Kak Ina how sweet of you.. I always miss you too.. Check out my blog ukhti..=)
* Little Qistina does looks like me..:D
mcm eqa kan? heeee... read your blog d.. tq darl :)
Post a Comment