in a traffic jam - on Bersih's eve.
The road block caused all this. We went to Seremban last Friday to ziarah a friend at the Seremban Hospital. So we departed from there around 9.30pm and reached home at almost 2.00am!!
My back was beyond cramp. Yes I know it's kafarah (well, at least that thought put me at ease) but still!
It was so terrible.
I mean what do these people intend on 'searching for' behind this road block thingy???
Thanks to our government, I am now certain on who to vote during our next election!
*grins*
We spent 4-5 hours in the car, discussing things we normally don't discuss : politics.
;)
Let's get ourselves Bersih people, before it's all too late.
p/s : please don't be deceived with our, I mean their sweet smiles (we were really suffering from the bad traffic) we, I mean : they - are born this way.
:p
No comments:
Post a Comment