Thursday, July 7, 2011

On cooking ~

I'm not a typical ladies - who love cooking or at least enjoy doing it. I'm not proud to admit : but I'm rather a lazy cook ;/The outcomes are normally not that tasty, it put me into frustration not to pursue this 'habit' anymore.

:p

My Imam on the other hand, would make such a big deal out of it. He'd praise my cooking style, he'd brag on how much pahala I'd gain, how delicious my cooking are, how sweet I look in my apron and the list goes on. His tricks sometimes work, most of the time _ don't.

[^_^]

I'd normally drag my feet to the kitchen, just to have anything in the fridge being cooked. However, for some miracle reason, I'd enjoy doing it eventually. Well, I'm hoping the feeling I had for that split second lasts forever - so insyaAllah, I can istiqamah ; on cooking :)


please excuse the messy kitchen ladies, I'm a working wife..

*peace*

11 comments:

anakbulan said...

Nice apron... uhuk.. uhuk ;).

Zarina Zaimi said...

cantik kan? cantik kan?

Good Think said...

nice apron je?? pemakainya pun nice jgk, tp tukang amik gambar lg nice..hehe

fiza sarawak said...

cantik dapur=p

Zarina Zaimi said...

fiza.. adakah itu ikhlas? hehehehe..

Zarina Zaimi said...

abang.. jgn pasan *unya.. :P

aInEy mEll said...

cantiknya kak ina..suke tgk akk..=))

Anonymous said...

hehehe ina bila ina nak masak utk emi? :)

Zarina Zaimi said...

* ainey : tq dear, alhamdulillah.. :)

Zarina Zaimi said...

*emy: feel free to visit me whenever you have time.. I MISS YOU!!

then insyaAllah i'll cook for you ;)

Anonymous said...

rumah ina dekat mane yea? i was thinking to go there but lupa nak amek alamat ina.. if ins free boleh emi dtg.. :)