They are so close to my heart. A tune that puts my heart into endless peace and calm. I could feel so down and instantly on top when reading these Surah(s, MasyaAllah. I like the word - bidadari. I really do. As a matter of fact, I love it. And I want to be one, amin. Looking at myself, as if I already know, I wouldn’t (nauzubillah). Al-Waqiah portrays this exquisite beauty beyond imagination bidadari. I’m a lady, I want to be beautiful. Don’t all ladies do?Al-Waqiah : the 56th Surah, contains 96 ayat and its Makkiyyah. The remembrance of Qiamah is the only thing that could rest my mind in peace and my heart in serenity. I am sometimes desperate over something or someone that I wish I’d have them immediately. But of course things, don’t go as I want, it will go as I need.
Al-Mumtahanah : the 60th Surah, contains 13 ayat and it’s Madaniyyah. The translation of Al-Mumtahanah (She Who is Tested) itself already caught my attention. Then it immediately captures my heart and conquers my gaze that I just want to read it again and again, insyaAllah. Being tested is a promise from Allah – as to prove our faith. Something been lingering in my thought, it is not right and it may become a sin. But simply thinking about it can really put me into joy and excitement. Not to mention – happy. I keep reassuring myself, if not now, insyaAllah I’ll have . . . one day. I just have to be patient. If not in this world, then in the Hereafter. Just be patient.
As for Al-Mulk, I heard one of the Fadhilat is to avoid torture in the grave. It is truly and purely a motivation for me : to keep me istiqamah with this Surah. I hate black. Black as in darkness. I don’t enjoy being alone or not alone in the darkness. I suffocate. Grave is a place like that. Right? Unless we occupy ourselves with as many amalan as possible to invite light in that ‘little house’ of ours. Al- Mulk has 30 ayat, it is the 67th Surah in the Al-Quran and it is also Makiyyah. The 18th sentence shake my heart so badly. I fear the word ‘Murka’. May Allah always allow me to fear it, amin. Don’t you? Murka just terrifies me.
A melody from Allah – that consoles me always. What’s yours?
4 comments:
al-waqiah is my fave!i fall in love with this surah before i got to know the meaning behind this beautiful 'song'.lets tune in now!=)
yeke? patutlah kita best friend.. :)let's tune now.. :)
Mine:
1. Surah ar - Rahman - shows one of the greatest attributes of Allah.
2. Surah al - Mulk - shows the greatness of Allah; we are His Servant, He is our King!
3. Surah al - Insyirah - "So verily, with the hardship, there is relief;
Verily, with the hardship, there is relief"
;).
tq dear sis.. for sharing.. al-insyirah definitely put our heart at peace.. kan? insyaAllah. time panic or kelam kabut ingat ayat ni, insyaAllah lega.. :) may Allah bless us all this Ramadhan.. ;)
Post a Comment