Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally! Finally!

Cha & Mawin were here at my home yesterday!
Yes, we had Iftar together : oh! Such a blessed Ramadhan.
I wish Fiza, Ila and Linda were with us as well.
If only they were, if only.



Lovely nights - we had, yesterday. Alhamdulillah for that. Both of u come and visit me soon again, ok?
The laughing was as usual - it was so hard, I experience stomach pain. ;/ Both of them just keep on cracking jokes intentionally (+ unintentionally).

Blessed, blessed Ramadhan - strengthening ukhuwah is one way to spend our Ramadhan.

p/s: I should have taken pictures of Fiza & Anis when they were here. Apologies lovelies, I totally forgot.

8 comments:

maisarah said...

wawee!!!! thx 4 uploading this entry dear..it was such a lovely night!! we were just like the good old days..kan...thx so much 4 the meal.yummeh!! (boleh kawen dah) ^^say thx 2 your understanding husband 2! (risau gak anas duk kuo bilik suh senyap) hehe..we are still the 'bising' one ever~ tihihi

fiza sarawak said...

waahhh!!bestnye!!rindu mawin n caah soooo muchh!huhu
its ok dear.next tyme,ok?!=)

Zarina Zaimi said...

*chaah - kan? kan? memang cam duk kat kolej dulu.. sakit2 perut gelak.. especially part well-u-know-what.


*fiza - amboi2 cik fiza, rindu kat cha dgn mawin je... ina? mana aci camni.. :(

maisarah said...

fiza!! weh, bile plak nk jumpe kmu nih..keh2..dtg sini..boleh jimba2

ina, hahahha..seb bek ada donut no..hahaha

PiNkYbRaIn said...

cha..apa yang ang merepek (boleh kawen dah) bukanka..cik ina kita dah kawen..hahaha..Lol..

ina..mekasey..sbb..amik gambar tak nampak kecacatan di baju..:P miahahaha~

Zarina Zaimi said...

cha - yes the donut, save the day.. ngeee...

mawin - tu la cha ni.. ina dah kawen soh kawen g... hahaha..

Hannatastic said...

Hi teacher Zarina! You put a lot of afford in your blog... Alhumdullilah i have a teacher like you!

Hannatastic said...

Miss you... : ( it's soooooooooooooooooo SAD!!!!!!! I'll visit school... Kay? TQ!!!!!!