How's your Ramadhan so far?
Mine ... not as good as yours I believe.
InsyaAllah I'm trying to have this balance days - trying my best to fulfill with essential amalan, amin.
One of my favorite activities at school (while working) is joining Khalifah Method class with my students. It is conducted by one of our school volunteer Sis Azra.
I don't know why, but I really enjoy her class. It always helps me to muhasabah. Today, she gave out 3 questions - made me numb because I simply could not answer the last 2. I'm immediately feeling not good and discomfort just rushing to me and hug me tightly.
1. __________ is better than receiving.
2. List 4 things you have given this Ramadhan.
3. List 3 ways you have improved yourself this Ramadhan.
Ok, so the 1st question is easily answered definitely. But not sure on the implementation part though. Do I give anything recently?
*sigh*
InsyaAllah am planning to continue this Khalifah Method class : it's simply a therapy.
Alhamdulillah.
Anyway, hope it's not too late to wish you all,

No comments:
Post a Comment