since I last wrote. Ever since I 'met' Facebook, my attention has been divert to it. No, I'm not addicted. But I just feel like getting to 'know' it a little better. I guess that's what normally happen. You get that tingly feelings on things or people you just knew. Get all excited for silly reasons.
After moments apart, I miss my blog more than anything else. I'm a word person and will always be. I feel relieve after pouring my emotions into writings. I feel fresh. I feel calm. Letting 'naughty' emotions go - make me become a better person - because I won't be holding any grudge towards someone. I acknowledge my feelings which I know I am somehow entitle to it. No deny should be taking over. Living in denial is a pure mess.
So deny, I won't. I admit everything - at least to myself and definitely to Allah. Sin, may be attached to some feelings I possess, but I'm learning to let go. I'm finding ways to let go. Nothing lasts - is a cliche. But this quote really put me at ease. My heart at ease. Once my qalb is at ease. Then I find everything is in peace.
InsyaAllah.
;')
No comments:
Post a Comment