to a baby skin.
Dear friends, I'd like to share a new product is recently added to my beauty regime. It's called geboo! It's a moisturizer. Something like lotion or cream but is heavily moisturize ;) I'm loving it too bits. It's a product done by my friend (not sure whether I should address her as my friend since she's sending her daughter to the school I'm teaching)
:)
Anyway, back to the product.
It's made out of vitamin E, Shea Butter and Avocado. I have it pamper me every night by rubbing at areas I feel needed then insyaAllah in the morning my skin feels soft and delicate.
:)
Go to her FB account - she's a lovely mother of three : Hani Hussin and Geboo. Go find out how this product can helps you.
Toodles.
2 comments:
I like applying it but i don't like the smell.. ngee...
me neither.. :) maybe we should tell kak hani about this.. :)
Post a Comment