Tuesday, September 20, 2011

~ PASTEL ~

is how I'd describe myself now. Everything seems so pale and light. So soft and delicate. So fragile but yet firm.

I'm not sure how it ended up so pastel. When did it even start. It was so abstract I couldn't grasp most of it. The ups and downs went so crazy, sometimes I even found myself hard to breath. Now... things change 180 degrees. As if I was travelling from one country to another - I found so strange because everything is in peace, masyaAllah! The tree is greener than usual, the flowers are prettier than ever, the air is fresher than before, the people are a lot gentler and care (about me) most of the time.

Pieces I believe missing are in places where they should be. It sometimes don't make sense because they're organized! Afraid this is only temporary : I'm toughen up my emotions. I'm recharging my faith - by reciting Lailaha Ilallah. I'm praying. Allah knows best.

Deep in my heart, I'm praying my life will remain like this, amin.
Duniawi wa ukhrawi, amin.

2 comments:

Hamba ALLAH; Aishah... said...

My dear ukhti..
..ishah doakan akak sentiasa dalam keadaan baik insyaALLAH...

Hamba ALLAH; Aishah... said...

Habibati ukhti..
..ishah doakan moga akak sentiasa baik dalam lindungan ALLAH..=)