In the name of Allah,
I take this blog as a wasilah for da'wah and at the same time to improve my writing skills. (that is if i do have any writing skills). I was quite skeptical about this whole blog things at first. A few things came up however and managed to change my mind.
In this welcome note, I merely wanted to share with fellow readers a little bit about my ordinary self. When i said ordinary it doesn't mean i feel inferior about myself. Definitely not. But as a slave to Allah, how can i consider myself great. As everything belongs to Allah and Allah can take it back whenever Allah wants.
Yes, I am Muslim. Proudly to admit. I'm Malay. Female. I have 23 years of living experience. 23 years of tarbiyah from Rabb. Haven't I learned anything? Well, you be the judge. To be honest, my expertise in language whether Bahasa or English both are moderate. Pardon me for all the grammatical error or silly spelling mistakes in any of my writings.
Love,
ZZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment