Monday, January 24, 2011

After (almost) 2 months . . .

of working, I believe I deserve a little tiny bit of indulgence.
Catching up with my baby and bought myself a dress ;)
Well, I couldn't be happier.
Mango Passion & Mushroom Melt : Perfect Match!

Aida - is forever indulging herself. Currently unemployed and (forever) spoiled by Abah (a bit jealous of her) ;p

I finally (-finally) bought the dress I've been searching my whole life (ok, I'm exaggerating). I know the dress and I are meant to be together when there was only one left and the size was also perfect for me. Yippie!

-excuse the selendang, it's Aida's . . . simply grab it to have a quick snap!-

6 comments:

♥Eidayu Ramlan♥ said...

nice dress...:)

Anonymous said...

salam cikgu...

Zarina Zaimi said...

TQ ayu . . . ;/

Zarina Zaimi said...

wsalam emm.. murid..

fiza sarawak said...

lawala ina dress ni.sesuai sangat pakai ngn selendang aida 2.hehe

Zarina Zaimi said...

mekaceh fiza.. ;)