Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Teacher, I want my mommy."

I had an induction day today at school. As much as I'm anxious to meet my students - I didn't have myself prepared in every way of what may come. MasyaAllah all the students are adorable. I fell in love with them immediately. Their smile really melt heart. Of course, they were students who tried to test my patience, but instead of 'bursting out', I simply ignore. I (still) have no idea how to control them. There was this one boy - decided to *adhere at the wall in my school.

Yes, I did persuade him to join the others but he insisted. I walked away. Exactly have no idea of what to do. But then, Alhamdulillah - there was no one went tantrum. Though, I noticed a few of the little girls cried. But they were still under control ;) All the students will definitely *adorn my life forever - duniawi wa ukhrawi. I might as well tune my heart to endless sincerity, amin.

* adhere - to stick firmly to something.
* adorn - to decorate something.

No comments: