





we played ;p
Zubaidah (my favorite colleague) & I went to Harun Yahaya's conference last Saturday ;)
I should have focused, but I didn't. For some reason I was so sleepy (& so was Zu) heeee.. The titled was :
The signs of Creator - The Grand Design.
When we think someone or something is pretty, remember WHO creates it? There are things we look at everyday we don't even think it's miracle anymore - clouds, rain drops, sun rays . . . even worse when we don't even appreciate it. Astaghfirullahalazim.
Basically, I can summarize the conference was focusing on the false theory of Darwin's. How Darwin is actually creating a 'bed time' story merely to provoke people's thoughts etc. So bye bye Darwin.
Remember,
we have legs to walk on, hands to feed us food, eyes to look, ears to listen, heart to love.
Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment