Friday, January 14, 2011

It wasn't in our textbook

was it?

Even if it was there, I don't think it was being emphasized as the European civilization.

Al-Fateh, Salahuddin al-Ayubi, Khalid al-Walid.

All of our very own superheroes are not well recognized by us, Muslims nowadays. I met Al-Fateh when I was 23. I discovered Khalid al-Walid when I was 22. I fell in love with Umar al-Khattab when I was in my 2nd year in UPM.

Given opportunity by Allah to lead a leadership camp - make me feel all nervous and gloomy. Not knowing what to do, Allah guide me with His Love - to conduct Little Al-Fateh Camp. Small sacrifices for our Islam. My students - MasyaAllah, they all brought me to tears. So young, so naive, so fresh, so enthusiastic and most important - so ISLAM!

They are - MY Taklif.

They will be my witness Later. I'm here to love them with all my heart, insyaAllah.
Ya Allah, I want to die loving my students with all my heart, amin ya Rabbalamin.

No comments: