Thursday, November 24, 2011

1st attempt

may not always be a success. I do get irritated when the result is not what I expected. I gave up before but Alhamdulillah now I no longer want to. I don't have that born talent in cooking but I truly admire by working mommies I know, they devote themselves in the kitchen.

They are professionals at work, also a (beautiful, slim, solehah) wives & mommies at home. I know this because whenever my school is having a program, they normally contribute food to our school.
The food are homemade!
I sometimes wonder how do they juggle.

Anyway, back to my cooking experience.
Last night, I tried bake bread pudding. Alhamdulillah, it was a success but a huge failure on my custard sauce. I'm even too embarrassed to post the pic here except for my pudding.

Still insyaAllah, intending on trying as many new recipes from books I bought at Big Bad Wolf Sale.
Speaking of BBW, it is now on sale again at South City Plaza this Saturday! I may or may not hop myself there since I've date with my fave Nyonya(s).

Till then, ladies.

My (1st attempt) on bread pudding.

1 comment:

HuBBy said...

i like it.. nyam2 munya ;)