Monday, November 21, 2011

FCR Workshop

Friendly Comparative Religion Workshop.


MasyaAllah! Alhamdulillah! A workshop, I'm so thankful to Allah for allowing me to join. It was at IIUM on 19th till 20th Nov. It's the same date as my school was organizing a seminar. After thinking deeply, I'm afraid I've to pass my school seminar. This workshop, is simply something I can't afford to miss.

This was the first time, I heard talk from Bro Shah Kirit. Alhamdulillah, he embrace Islam more than 10 years ago and now he is actively doing Da'wah and Islah. The 2 day workshop was overwhelming. I tried my best insyaAllah to cope, digest and grasp the pace and knowledge being shared.
Bro Daud from Canada began the ceremony by asking the audience :

" How many of you here have Non-Muslims family members?"
(Alhamdulillah, I don't have any and pray to Allah to NEVER have any, amin)

I saw 3 or 4 hands went up. Then he continued,

"How many of you here have Non-Muslims colleagues or friends or neighbors?"

Now, I can say all the hands went up including mine.

"You see, this is exactly why we all need to be here."
Bro Daud continued.

And so my journey begins.

To me, it was more like a roller-coaster ride. Lucky, I hold to my seat tightly. Otherwise, I'd simply fall.

2 days sessions include all listed in the tentative below.


Study the pic above?
MasyaAllah, tell you.
I was so excited when I first read the tentative.
I can now say I'm excited to new knowledge as much as I'm excited to try new things I just purchased :p
You know what, insyaAllah after learning all of the things in the itinerary above, I discover myself more as Allah's abd and khalifah. Truthfully, the aqidah differences simply is TERRIFYING. You see, we are so happy as Allah contain us with extra knowledge, but we all know - the more knowledge we acquire, the higher our responsibility will be. Now, that thought is also terrifying.

Da'wah is not easy but it has to be done ;- with wisdom and beautiful preaching (An-Nahl 16 : 125).
Bro Shah Kirit always remind us during his talk. Allah will ask us this obligation in the Hereafter, so we better get ourselves prepared insyaAllah.

-Lailaha Ilallah-

A 'simple' message but extremely huge in meaning. Khalifah, insyaAllah let's try our best in getting this message across to Muslims or Non-Muslims. Remember : recite, believe and practice Lailaha Ilallah [ is 3 different things] I hope you khalifah understand what I mean.
Anyway, the book is one of the gifts I received from joining this workshop.


InsyaAllah am planning to get my mind to explore this book soon. May Allah make easy my plan, amin.
Again, I'll try my best to share with you what I've learn from the workshop with you brothers and sisters.
I don't want to promise but I'll try my best.

Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

fiza sarawak said...

waaa...jelesnya!!tell me more plsss!;)