I sometimes found myself cry. It doesn't happen all the time.
Maybe once in a blue moon and even if it occurred it may only take a few moments for me to recover insyaAllah.
Well, it's not like I cry heavily, it happen all of the sudden. Tears just rushing down on my cheeks. Honestly, I'm sort of glad when it happens. As if part of my physical exhaustion is draining out of me. I don't want to sound exaggerative, but when I'm experiencing fatigue, I wish I could drop whatever I'm doing or whatever I'm planning. Of course it never happens so far, Alhamdulillah. If I do that, I'd be the most irresponsible khalifah on earth, wa'iyadzubillah. InsyaAllah troubling others, is the last thing I 'might' want to do.
I don't mean to complain, however house chores (sometimes) really occupy half of my energy I've left after reach home from work. Thinking about this, make me realize no wonder Allah promise such tremendous rewards for wives sacrificing their energy and time completing house works. Alhamdulillah, these beautiful thoughts really help me to continue doing. Hopefully forever, amin.
I always have this silly thoughts in mind :- to hire a maid. Well not like full time maid those kind but more like day-maid for once a week or once a month? You know, to scrub my toilet floor, to sweep the lounge, to wipe off the dust etc.
I recently (finally) voiced out my idea to My Imam. He simply replied :-
"Don't you want to gain those extra pahala anymore?"
I went dumbfounded. "Of course, I do." I answered silently in my heart.
Still, after thinking deeply, I decide to hire "that" maid, once I have a child. Or even better, once I'm pregnant.
*evil grin*
;p
No comments:
Post a Comment