Thursday, November 10, 2011

I guess..

it's my new habit, to take my students home once a week.
I enjoy having them not only at school but also at a place where I live in. Yesterday, I took another two little khalifah(s) for a sleepover. I am so attached with them, I honestly can't imagine my holiday without them. It was still considered early when we reached my home yesterday. Alhamdulillah I didn't 'meet' bad traffic. So I managed to take the girls for a quick swimming. Besides the weather was beautiful, no drop of rains dropping by.

;)

I was hesitate to take them swimming as I have chores need to be done at home and I planned for an early 'retirement' that night. However, on 2nd thought, I gave in. Honestly, I need a pause for myself. Hectic life has now been my new best friend. I miss reading. So when the girls were dipping deep in the pool, I enjoyed myself to a good evening and gaining knowledge from a book I stopped reading last week.

;)
Nuha and Syakirah - 2 little solehah khalifah(s).

Mother Warriors by Jenny McCarthy.
I seriously intend on finishing this book A.S.AP since InsyaAllah it's a very beneficial book.
It contains info all-you-need-to-know about autism kind of book.
Hopefully I can khatam it soon so I can share what's inside.

Brief intro -
vaccines triggers autism.

Mothers,
beware.

I hope I made myself good by recharging my mood yesterday. It was self-rewarding to me. Now, I can help others become good and make the physical world good, clean and beautiful pleasing to Allah insyaAllah.

Enjoy yourself, folks.

Thank you for reading.
May Allah bless you.

(*.*)

3 comments:

Ain Fatihah said...

kak ina,
if I were that little khalifah(s), i'll be very very happy. jarang kott cikgu wat macam tu skrg. well done teacher zarina! hihi =D

Zarina Zaimi said...

hey there lil ain ;) tq for ur remark. may Allah bless you :)

Ain Fatihah said...

no biggie =D may Allah bless u too.