"O you who believe! Ward off from yourself and your families a Fire(Hell)".
Reminder from Allah, it's crystal clear. Easy to understand, digest and practice insyaAllah :)
Alhamdulillah, Allah's will : my sisters and I we gather at least once a week at my home.
We pray together, eat together then end our night with mini halaqah of our own.
Yesterday was merely a short topic about Qurban.
Since we are still in the mood of it, I might as well share Sirah related to it with my sisters.
The experience I had with my sisters are very rewarding ; reward from Allah.
I kept thinking over and over before we had this kind of gathering.. that I spent energy and time to help 'outsiders' saving themselves from Hellfire, but what have I done to help my family. When it comes to family wise, its never easy to preach especially when it is done with my family members who are a lot older than me. So dakwah bil-hal can take over insyaAllah.
But then, when it come to my sisters, I'm the eldest so insyaAllah it is easy insyaAllah to voice out directly certain things we want to share or to correct.
InsyaAllah I'm trying my best to have our own version of Islamic sleep over party once a week.
Muslimin Muslimat, have your own version with your family. It is our humble effort to fulfill our 1st and 2nd responsibility as Khalifah and saving ourselves from Hellfire.
InsyaAllah, amin.

No comments:
Post a Comment