Thursday, November 24, 2011

.Ingredients for a great Usrah.

Only Allah knows when was the last time I had an Usrah. Clearly Usrah means family, but it's not that kind of Usrah I'm talking about more like a formal Usrah meeting once a week. It was a norm when I was at my University. Usrah was my compulsory activity once a week.

It's been a year since I started working so it means I have spent a year without Usrah.
Just imagine how my Iman must have been.

.Disaster.

Alhamdulillah lately Allah keeps on popping the word Usrah in my mind.
I guess Allah is giving me the signal of urgency to begin it again a.s.a.p!
I'm now in a process of gathering sisters for my Usrah. InsyaAllah plan to have it at my home once a week. Alhamdulillah, My Imam is in full support of this. Meanwhile, I'm trying to carefully have the Usrah organized. I'm no expert in any of the knowledge field but whatever knowledge Allah has instill in me, insyaAllah I'm planning to share with others.

Fiqh? Sirah? Tauhid?

I'm clearly have no idea what to start with. InsyaAllah it all depends on who my Mad'u (s) will be. Then from our 1st meeting, InsyaAllah I'll decide what is the priority.

Anyway, I use this little book for my reference when I started Usrah of my own. Alhamdulillah it has been a great help (may Allah reward the author, amin). The important recipes are all well describe to begin a blessed Usrah of my own.


Last but not least, I want to thank deeply all of my solehah naqibah(s) for helping and guiding me through some part of my life journey. May Allah reward all of you with His Highest Jannah, amin.

Ukhti Safani, Ukhti Siti Aminah, Ukhti Aishah, Ukhti Syida, Ukhti Eqa, Ukhti Wan, Ukhti Wawa, Ukhti Muslihah, Ukhti Wani, Ukhti Norafiza, Ukhti Farhana.

We are physically separated in this temporary world. May Allah gather us eternally in the Jannah, amin.

No comments: