Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Decoration in progress ;)

The bamboo ;) yes, Alhamdulillah for the view. My eyes feast from the fresh bamboo 'gazing back' at me. It create the zen-oriental atmosphere. My feelings are all mix up. I'm anxious to meet my students. Do I expect them to love me? Yes, hopefully (hoping at the same time I can love my students unconditionally, amin) I'm mentally prepared from now on insyaAllah. I may experience *disgruntled from any challenges that may arise. InsyaAllah I'll have my emotions balance immediately with zikrullah, amin.


The board !! - the space where me and my students can paste almost anything and everything ;) On top of my board, there is a shelf hanging. Thinking of putting a few frames there.


InsyaAllah, I'll have only 12 students altogether ;) Praying to Allah - to have a very close ukhuwah with the rest of my students. Please pray for me too. There are times when I feel being *ostracized by my colleagues. I believe it's merely my thought. So I'm trying my best to ignore the feelings and join in the conversation others may have though I wasn't 'invited'. I don't feel entirely welcome in the school just yet. I guess I need more time to adjust or make any conclusion.

Dear Teacher Zarina - no more *indolent, ya?
InsyaAllah.


* disgruntled (upset)
* ostracized (if a group of people ostracized someone, they refuse to accept them as a member of the group)
* indolent (lazy)

2 comments:

fiza sarawak said...

all da best teacher zarina=)

p/s:u got a very nice classroom.

Zarina Zaimi said...

tq darling ;) i need all the pray in the world.. your word touch my heart deeply..