Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My 1st Day!

Things to bring to work ;)

Masya Allah la quwwata illabillah ;)

Alhamdulillah. My 1st day went well. The principal was very nice. She seemed the kind I'm able to co-operate with insyaAllah. When I arrived at the school, there was this other new teacher, which I'm sort of glad. At least I'm not 'alone' on my 1st day. We had training. Today was merely introduction - but alhamdulillah, I learned a lot ;]

When the 1st session ended, the principal had interview with parents who wanted to enroll their daughter at our school. The principal asked me to join the interview, I did. I observed how she talked to parents, how she revealed informations. InsyaAllah hopefully next time when I have to deal with parents, nothing goes wrong, amin.

My colleagues, alhamdulillah. They were friendly. I went to the teachers room, to find out my table. I'd be sitting right in front of the entrance. Then the toilet, alhamdulillah - I'm more than relief when I found the toilet was so clean and so was the surau. This is very important to me ;] As usual, I captured something to share.
.
.
.

A quote I'm trying to digest and implement in my life , insyaAllah.

No comments: