Sunday, December 26, 2010

Zahidah's Wedding

I'd like to begin this post with forever feeling grateful to Allah for such blessing and happiness that happen in my life. Zahidah's wedding manage to gather me and my family (from Abah's side). They came all the way from Kedah. I haven't met them since forever. Miss them so much. My cousins are all grown ups. Masya Allah. Praying for this kind of gathering again in Jannah, amin ya Rabbal alamin. Moments are captured. Have a look ;)

Some of us with the newlywed. Congratulation Zahidah. Kak Ina pray for your happiness abadan abada. May you become a solehah wife to your husband. Kak Ina love you a lot.


I'm so close with aunts - I take them as my mother. I think the only difference my aunts & my biological mother is - my aunts didn't carry me around in their tummy for 9 months ;) Makndak wasn't around - she is currently in Egypt (away for vacation).


cucu Harun ;)
By the way, the young lady in red - is my sister. Same daddy, different mommy.
Pretty isn't she?

Abah with his two little pride.
Aida + me with our (forever) king ;)
Abah : Aida post the picture in Facebook then write - me with my brother.
Me & Aida : Abah. pleaselah. forever perasan muda.
Abah : smiled with pride ( believing he is muda oke!)
But the truth is, he really is. People assume me & Aida are his sisters. Boleh?

hubby & his wife ;)
I really felt sorry for hubby during the entire kenduri. I didn't stick around with him. I was so busy catching up with my cousins and aunts. When ever people asked "Ina, where's Anas?" I simply answered "He's somewhere" hehe.


With Nabil & Aiman - too bad can no longer hug Aiman like when he was little ;p
(why does he 'grow up' so fast? hhhmmm)
Should end this post with Alhamdulillah. My heart is content with love and grateful. Allah is so caring, He fill my heart with emotions that able my heart to feel complete. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: