Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Friday ;)

I'll be working on the 1st of January. My school will be having induction day on that day. So my principal give me and the rest of my colleagues a day off on Friday. I couldn't think of anything better than to spend my day off with my hearts ;)

Alhamdulillah, when I first arrived at Umi's, Amina & I performed Duha together.

Umi & Nenek planned a surprise. We went for a little picnic at Lake Garden. MasyaAllah - I couldn't stop myself from smiling ;)

Enjoying Nenek's nasi goreng. One of my favorite!


Love them a lot.


Just like old times (*_*)

Purposely upload this pic - want to tell the world : how chubby Aida is ;)


My angels . .


Acu :)


My nenek ;)


Me & my baby ~


We then baked our own version of pizza - beef and chicken pizza at Umi's ;)


Masya Allah La Quwwata Illa Billah
Alhamdulillah

No comments: