Alhamdulillah. It's been more than two weeks since I started working. Alhamdulillah again for all the bless and knowledge I've gain so far. I had 3 days training this week in Shah Alam with the rest of the teachers. The 1st session was a talk from Ustaz Hasrizal. Yes the one from SaifulIslam.com ;) Ustaz elaborate on his talk regarding 7 habits of highly effective people. He made it more interesting by explaining the book from Ihya' Ulumiddin perspective and his sharing of experiences was eye-opening moment.
Masya Allah, listening to his talk make me feel super motivated already. Then I'm glad and thankful the training I had somehow strengthens my ukhuwah with the senior teachers a lot more. I believe it's due to because we performed solat together and end with Doa Rabitah ;)
I'm so touch today when Sis Lin offered me to lend me her book, book regarding education of course. (I easily feel touch when someone share something good or beneficial with me) The working culture in my school (from my two weeks of observation) the teachers in my school, they are so co-operative. Alhamdulillah so far no mengumpat. Which I'm super glad to find out :)
On the 3rd day of the training, Sis Shomi - the school principal made a brief speech, sharing of experiences on how the school was 1st built. She was so overwhelmed she had tears in her eyes. Masya Allah, I can't express how thankful I am to be part of this jemaah. I feel as if my pray have been answered. InsyaAllah I believe I have found what I've been looking for = / Islamic Psychology /
In my school, we practice Khalifah Method in dealing with the school children. Khalifah Method is a combination of behavioral psychology and Islamic values. I've finished reading book written by Prof. Muhammad al-Mahdi (shaping excellent character). InsyaAllah it is now time to implement it by the 3rd of January.
InsyaAllah I'll be the class teacher for Year 4. I'm honestly a little bit nervous - wondering of how they will accept me. I pray for things to go well, amin. Just so you know, insyaAllah I'll be teaching English + Art and Craft. I'm googling a few stuff to get some ideas on what and how to teach. Please pray for me.
Allahummayasir wa latuasir, rabbitamim bilkhoir, amin.
2 comments:
fuyooo..bestnya cikgu dpt jumpa ust hasrizal.agak jeles di sini.insya-Allah they can accept you..^_^
;) iye maizan yg disygi ;) in fact ustaz hantar 2 org anaknya kat sekolah yg ckg mengajar ;)
Post a Comment