Sunday, December 19, 2010

Movie Marathon!



Alhamdulillah ;) Aida & I finally had a date. We went to KLCC. Masya Allah. There were a lot to update. I haven't met her since forever. I went to Nenek's at 9am (to pick up Aida), had quick breakfast there then head off straight to KLCC. I purposely went early because I wanted to buy movie tickets. I'm not good at queuing, I get bad mood easily ;p

We watched 2 movies today - Harry Potter & Rapunzel (finally) ;) yippie! I enjoyed both. Harry Potter started at 12.30pm ended at 3.00pm. We went solat ect then pursued with Rapunzel at 3.30pm. It finished at 5.15pm then we immediately went home. My hubby wasn't around, he was at UKM - studying. teeheee~ Aida & I did a quick survey on what to purchase. (praying to get my pay soon) hehehe.






Manage to have a quick meet-up with Nenek. Too bad. I didn't have much time to catch up with her. Aida & I were in hurry! (praying to meet her again soon, miss her so much!)

2 comments:

ME said...

Aida ni adik Ina ye? dah besar dah .. chumell cam kakaknya jugak

Zarina Zaimi said...

salam akak.. iye.. itulah adinda sy.. ;) tq kak..