Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Having fun.

Since I'm starting to work today, so yesterday I decided to go out with my favorite girls
:
Nenek, Amina, Aida & Umi!

We went to a few places. 1st stop - a private clinic in Ampang. Umi wanted to get a shot on vaccine to prevent from having Cancer Cervix. While waited for Umi, the rest of us - went to this gerai to eat cendol. Then head to Carefour, Low Yatt and finally to Jaya Jusco for lunch. Oh! What a day. Pictures taken, enjoy!

Amina & Me.


My little princess.

At Low Yatt - Umi wanted to buy hand phone for her and Paklang ;]

Nenek, Me & Amina

Aida & Acu

At night, hubby and I went to Sheikh's Omar (hubby's friend from Lebanon) - we decided to learn Arabic formally (finally). Then we found out, my level and hubby are way to different. I'm beyond beginners and hubby is already advanced, maybe it's better if we take different class. Too bad. I don't even memorize 1-10 in Arabic!

It is Arab nature I guess, honoring their guest. We felt the warmth welcome, Alhamdulillah. I couldn't stop myself from giggling when Syeikh Omar hugged my hubby. He looked so tiny. Heee~ Syeikh Omar kept on saying - Tafaddol, Ahlan wa Sahlan etc. His wife was as pretty as angel. She's only 21. I adore the couple already ;]

2 comments:

zuraida zaimi said...

muke aida..
hehe...

Zarina Zaimi said...

ngehngeh