My husband is on his way in improving his English, while me (the cute & sweet wife of his) is struggling on learning Arabic. So we made this pact - 5 words a day. Of course when it comes to istiqamah, I'm definitely the one is facing trouble in maintaining so. My husband is so determined. I'm so envious of him. ( yet so impressed) ;]
Therefore insyaAllah we decided to take class on learning these lughah.
I'd enroll myself in UIA next year then my Abang - British Council.
Pray for us. We love knowledge, we love each other ;]
2 comments:
salam su...tharu sgt :'(
long pon nk ikut jejak su la tp bila ada abg long la..bukan bergantung tp rasanya lebih kuat berdua...cewah huhu ameen3
insyaAllah long.. memang semangat sikit nak buat kalau ada geng ;] hehehe.. semoga Allah pmudahkan jodoh long dgn mujahid yang soleh, amiiiin.
Post a Comment