Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm sorry..


but we have to go our separate way.

we claim we are a family towards each other, I guess we are.

I notice you talk more than you do.

That's another reason why I can't stand you.

Actions speaks louder than words, it seems to me your actions never match with your words.

It's disgusting.

I'm so sorry, but I have to let 'us' go.

I'll pray for you, insyaAllah.

Hope you will pray for me too.

(That way we will stay connect with each other)


4 comments:

Ct_hAjAr said...

u are different totally.. and i understand why u have to do dat. i pray for u a better life ever after.

Zarina Zaimi said...

aiseh.. different on lifestyle and 'perjuangan' but never aqidah.. ey?

Ct_hAjAr said...

not because of dat..i love to see changes in ur life now.. but u are become too far from 'us'..

Zarina Zaimi said...

hhhmmm... define far. please..