Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Alhamdulillah" ;]

I had an interview last Monday and told me I'd know the result by Friday, which was yesterday.

I sent my resume like three months ago, I honestly thought my application was declined. They didn't call at all.

However, I did finally received a call from them and had my interview last Monday. I was nervous to know the result though I thought everything went well.

I waited the whole day (on Friday) for that school to call me. By 4.30pm still no call.

I lose hope.

At 6.00pm, the principal finally called me and Alhamdulillah - told me I'm succeed.

MasyaAllah, this is super great news. Starting next month - insyaAllah,
I'm officially an :

Early Childhood Educator ;]

amin.

picture from : emila yusof


6 comments:

silky shin said...

alhamdulillah.. congratulation na..

ishah said...

Alhamdulillah..syukurlillah..
Tahniah kak..(^_^)

Zarina Zaimi said...

salam yong.. tq2.. jasamu ku kenag ;]

Zarina Zaimi said...

tq ishah ;]

Anonymous said...

alhamdulilah ina... good luck to you my friend~

Zarina Zaimi said...

alhamdulillah, tq emi..