Monday, October 18, 2010

So I did it..


I managed to watch the movie.. yay!

I reached Mid Valley at 11.30 and found out the movie started at 4.

Yes, I was disappointed at the time. So I told the lady at the counter I checked online it said 12.30.

She told me it was maybe GSC at The Gardens. I rushed there immediately. And yes the ticket was much more expensive. It cost me RM15. (for student price) but I couldn't care less. I really wanted to watched the movie.

I enjoyed the whole thing. The cinema was very quiet. That place is definitely my (once-in-a-month) escape.

And of course the movie - well what can I say? It was hilarious, romantic, (very) inspiring, and led me to put more hope on Allah, always.

I'm covered with fears.

I hardly took any risks in my life so far.

But for the last 24 years - I believe I did for a couple of times.

1st - when I decided to take Form6.
Most of my family were against the idea. I am known for not being so bright daughter in my family. I NEVER got straight A's in my life. I repeat, NEVER. Form6 as we all know was so hard and difficult. I guess my family thought I would never survive Form6, but Alhamdulillah. I DID.
I even managed to get a place in local university right after that.

2nd - getting married.
My heart was damaged-ly broken and hurt as a child, adolescent and a young woman.
Therefore, I was and am always looking for a secure relationship with people around me.
So when I 1st met my husband (he paid me a visit at my grandma's), I was (insyaAllah) confident with his religious background. Allah fill my heart feeling secured and calm whenever I look at my husband up till now. Oh, it's a blessed.

Ya Allah, please keep it this way, abadan abada.

Amin.

Sayang sayang Abang.


No comments: