more than you know.
I'm definitely not a good example if you want to see what exactly Islam is like. I'm still in a process of perfecting myself (but I'm trying hard though, insyaAllah). Do you see any difference between us? The way we come to this world then the way we leave them? Aren't they just the same? Have it ever occurred to you - that we may have come from the same factory _ with the same 'boss' / creator?
Then why do you accuse Allah for having a son? When we (Muslims) don't? Those who invent will never be the same as the things they invented. It's logical thinking. As simple as that. Muhammad and Jesus are brothers in faith. They brought the same mission _
LAILAHA ILALLAH
We don't deny Jesus, but why you don't accept Muhammad?
Let's not be those Allah categorized as dhollin, ey?
Repent while you still can. I don't want you to find out the truth when it is all too late. Please apologize as I don't have the courage to say this directly to you. I'm trying to be stronger therefore I'm not strong yet.
Even worse when you thought and practically believe there are other gods helping The God. Allah is powerful enough to handle things on His own. He owns me. He owns you. He owns this world. He owns everything. Why are you still disobey?
A man's journey without direct guidance from Allah is your way of living? Who is he? Why do you believe him? What makes you think he's correct? Why do you deny the existence of Muhammad? He IS the chosen one.
We only live in this world once, then we move to the next _ where it is all too late to admit :
LAILAHA ILALLAH.
I was first hesitated to have my thought shared publicly. Then as I studied Islamic Thinking, Allah made me read _ Al-Fussilat:53 and Ar-Ra'd:16. May Allah forgive me and you, amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment