I went to Ustaz Fad and Kak Maria's house today. They are my husband's friend from KUIS.
Ustaz Fad and my husband were house mate back then. Alhamdulillah still close up till now ;]
Since married, my husband is sooo rajin introduce me to his friends and I noticed that most of them are married. This make me 'look around' my circle of best friend and I noticed none of them are married - yet!
I have a few close friends that I wish (& pray) they get marry soon, amin. So that we can always double date! yay!
So to my (very) best friends :
Wani (kedah)
Ayong
Cha'ah
Ngah
Sheekira
Kak Dyhar :]
Fizah (srwk)
Yus (rawang)
Yana (rawang)
.........................................
Darling (s), please get married soon.
*peace*
10 comments:
insyaallah na.mudah2an dipermudahkan olehNYA.
amin ;]
salam ina,wish me get marry soon too~ ehehehe
subhanallah,,, my pray for u as well darling.. emi kan da jmpe calon, jgn lmbt2 kan perkara baik ni,, ;]
hehe.. insyaALLAH
apa hehe, hehe yong? kawin esok gak.. heee~
habis kak hajar, kak diha, kak nor, kakti bukan bestfriend ke?
hehehehe.
never see their name in this blog though.
subhanallah.. terkejut kak ina.. takde salam, terus 'attack'.. thanks fro reminding though ;]
nak kawen jugak!..:)
insyaAllah mawin.. your turn soon ;)
Post a Comment